Ventillation

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the feed back.

Iv bought an occilating fan, 6in exhause fan, 6inch ducting, the thermometer kloud9 suggested and a infrared thermometer. Also screen shotted the vpd graph. Thanks a bunch, hopefully it all comes in time and i have some healthy girls soon, cheers stoners

Hi Newbie here, n 6 weeks into my first grow.

The VPD chart is just what I'm looking for, It's answered my concearns of temps n humidity I'm having in my grow tent.

I've trawled through the forums, seems most guy's are having issues with high humidity, mine however is with low humidity, as I've rigged an air con up to keep temps in the tent to around 27c.

I scored a cheap hygrometer/thermometer off evil bay n set my camera up on time lapse 1 pic every 15 mins :)to record the readout.

Realising from the charts my VPN's are often way out I've put a big tray of chlorine free water on the floor in the tent and will check the results tomorrow morn :)

• Upvote 1