Mrcannabisaustralia

lol.  but it is the scam that keeps on giving.

They ask for more money to get the delivery through the second time.  and likely 50% of the peanuts pay that additional fee.  lol

"James" ( sounds like an African c ), phoned me this morning and the other morning at 2am wanting me to pay for "refundable insurance".

So, looks like his mate in the US I paid, has his cut but this African James wants his payment as well.

Unfortunately, they know who I am and where I live, so cannot say/ threaten them too much, ... but I will be doing something soon to get them closed down at least or locked up.

• Upvote 1

I've gotten weed online before. What i expected was my parcel you gronk. Sitting there treating me like i'm some nuffy! I wanted to tell people what happened

Yes mighty, ... cannot believe these aholes making money from those that desperately need medicinal cannabis.

They are not human beings IMO, and hope they get their just desserts, ... karma maybe.

"James" ( sounds like an African c ), phoned me this morning and the other morning at 2am wanting me to pay for "refundable insurance".

So, looks like his mate in the US I paid, has his cut but this African James wants his payment as well.

Unfortunately, they know who I am and where I live, so cannot say/ threaten them too much, ... but I will be doing something soon to get them closed down at least or locked up.

I'm happy that James came through the family problems he was having last year, ya know his father being the king and the people revolting against them.

I got an email but it got stuck in spam and I didn't see it in time.

Hope they got that money out in time.

Did you guys happen to help him with that problem too?