Mrcannabisaustralia

This website mrcannabis has got me stumped how they even are online and not shut down. Here is just one example of a dealing with them and how they operate. They claim to be in Melbourne Australia. The payments go to a place in the USA. They use up until the last month or so when they made major changes to their website a shipping company to deliver the orders (a cough ). Called planetshippinglogistics.com

What happens they used this company and within say 24-48 hours you get an email from planetshippinglogistics.com with a very long message but in short states " Final Scanning Of The

Package Here In Melbourne, Australia. It Has Been Discovered
That It Contains Marijuana Products"..
What they do they do is say you need to create a discreet account and pay 200+ Bitcoins or they imply the cops may need to be notified. Also saying that to ship cannabis they require you to create an account. Not to bright they have clearly admitted they will send pot at a price. 
That website has now vanished. Now, https://mrcannabisaustralia.com/faq/ they state they ship using Australia Post, offering the full refund if the order does not arrive. I know several cases where the order has not arrived and people paid the BITCOIN to release order, but the order never arrives.
They respond basically well, too bad not our problem. 
How they have not been shut down has got me fucked. My guess is that people that have been scammed, do not wish to report it in fear of getting caught. or whatever. 
In short stay away , only bad can come of dealing with them