Mrcannabisaustralia

Hi, I'm new here but thought I'd jump in. Any thoughts on Caveman seeds?

Ive used them. Great service but the first lot they sent me the germ rate was very low so i informed them of this and they sent me double the original order free of charge. The germ rate of the 2nd lot were far better but not as good as msnl or seedsman. Got delivered to my door in 4 days which was good.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Mr Cannabis Australia biggest fraud ever..... Wank jobs I swear. Let me begin.. My love of smoking herb has been ongoing for a range of health ailments. My usual dealer I let go of late last year. Lacing his gear with flyspray (could smell fumes) and god knows what else he used, I then went cold turk for a while and carried on with me meds (15 in total ). The urge for a good chouff passed me by few weeks back and not wanting to hunt all over sydney (physically challenged) I went online, and bam !!! on Tuesay 9th of April I ordered an oz for $450... Im still waiting. I take it upon myself for doing a stupid thing of spending my pension money on a bunch of wankas who take advantage of the sick and elderly. Man am I so fkn pissed off !!!!...... this mob should be banned from selling gods gift to humanity. I want to spread the word far and wide bring these dirty bastards down. I am so embarrassed and upset, because I was so bloody naive I was in need of a good smoke. Ive lost all hope in humanity..... lost all hope. There is a 420 FCNSW picnic day on Satdee 20th of April Victoria Park. I dont think Il go. My experience has left me so depressed.

• Upvote 1

Mr Cannabis Australia biggest fraud ever..... Wank jobs I swear. Let me begin.. My love of smoking herb has been ongoing for a range of health ailments. My usual dealer I let go of late last year. Lacing his gear with flyspray (could smell fumes) and god knows what else he used, I then went cold turk for a while and carried on with me meds (15 in total ). The urge for a good chouff passed me by few weeks back and not wanting to hunt all over sydney (physically challenged) I went online, and bam !!! on Tuesay 9th of April I ordered an oz for $450... Im still waiting. I take it upon myself for doing a stupid thing of spending my pension money on a bunch of wankas who take advantage of the sick and elderly. Man am I so fkn pissed off !!!!...... this mob should be banned from selling gods gift to humanity. I want to spread the word far and wide bring these dirty bastards down. I am so embarrassed and upset, because I was so bloody naive I was in need of a good smoke. Ive lost all hope in humanity..... lost all hope. There is a 420 FCNSW picnic day on Satdee 20th of April Victoria Park. I dont think Il go. My experience has left me so depressed.

hey Cuspa,

welcome to OS!

there a plenty of canna frauds around the internet.

sorry you got ripped off, 

you should grow your own!

get along to the 420 picnic, meet some like minded people,

ya never know, you might find your new contact!

even better, you might score a couple a seeds!

plenty of folk around here to help you out with your 1st grow!

• Upvote 2

Hi, I'm new here but thought I'd jump in. Any thoughts on Caveman seeds?

they arrived and they were viable but of the 5 seeds i purchased 2 were runts that i would have normally thrown away. the other 3 were average size and grew happy healthy plants until their inevitable passing occurred and they got cremated.

Edited by Mull-a-matic

they arrived and they were viable but of the 5 seeds i purchased 2 were runts that i would have normally thrown away. the other 3 were average size and grew happy healthy plants until their inevitable passing occurred and they got cremated.

I'm growing a few Caveman strains. Germination rates and veg growth seem ok so far. Wait and see if the females hermie, and/or quality of final harvest. I think someone here had one of their plants hermie. Dunno if genetics or environmental stress caused that.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app