Newbie 1st time. CBD outdoor grow.

u wont need a ph meter for that soil mix , possibly add a 5l bag of perlite to the mix, thinking ahead id monitor for storm activity, ina ccouple months there is usually some sever ones which will reak havoc on them, otherwise nice time to grow an auto in seq,  they will grow fast and solid

Ive got 2 diarys on here but ones a mid winter experiment and they tiny the other 2 of 3 plants were damaged when my greenhouse blew over but one was a really nice plant. Ive grown autos for a few years now but only found this forum in march. I grew just straight outside but i bought a cheap greenhouse in February and i think they are awesome would never go straight out side again mainly for neighbor reasons. I just get a ute load of quality soil from my local landscape place $40 for half a tone then a 100lt bag of pearlite from the local hydro shop mix em up and away i go. I use red power feed and seasol im veg the liquid kool bloom for flowering.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Haha only for another couple weeks brother then they gotta fend for themselves haha

Haha only for another couple weeks brother then they gotta fend for themselves haha

As mine are in flower and giving off a bit of smell i have to put in shed. After some good advice i might keep tbem going. Got a house inspection in 2 months so a bit worried about what stage tbey will be at. Not sure how long to get full flower as ive read varying timex, especially outdoors. Tbey are still getting 12hours light in tbe shed but a few hours are shaded

As mine are in flower and giving off a bit of smell i have to put in shed. After some good advice i might keep tbem going. Got a house inspection in 2 months so a bit worried about what stage tbey will be at. Not sure how long to get full flower as ive read varying timex, especially outdoors. Tbey are still getting 12hours light in tbe shed but a few hours are shaded

If they have only just started flower I’d gues they wouldn’t be done in 2 months

If they have only just started flower I’d gues they wouldn’t be done in 2 months

I see many on here that have indoor grows changing their lighting schedule. Is this something an outdoor grow would bother with? Ie putting a black plastic bag over the plant for a few hours before dark to reduce light time as we still have daylight saving so still getting 12 hours light. Probably a stupid question

I see many on here that have indoor grows changing their lighting schedule. Is this something an outdoor grow would bother with? Ie putting a black plastic bag over the plant for a few hours before dark to reduce light time as we still have daylight saving so still getting 12 hours light. Probably a stupid question

Getting 12 hours light is when flowering will start to trigger in the plants... Indoor growers have the it lights on for 18+ hrs a day for vegetative growth and then change it to 12 hrs when ready for flowering.... Flowering will begin from when you seen actual hairy buds on your plants. Then start counting anywhere from 8-12 weeks for an indica dom plant to flower and 12+ for a sativa leaning variant. Typically ....