Newbie 1st time. CBD outdoor grow.

Hey guys,

Been reading various grow diaries and questions , searching for hours and now im concerned about my planned grow.

Today I ordered some CBD crack by fast buds.

Its a feminised auto. Ive ordered 3 (wish i went for 5 now), all of which i will try and germinate.

Hopefully, by the time they arrive and I am ready to germinate and plant it will be 4-6weeks.

Im in S.E Queensland and it will be an outdoor grow.

So far I'm thinking:

10-15L pot (any preference or recommendations?)

Canna terra pro. (50l bag)

Canna Bio Veg and flores (250ml of each)

I will also get a cheap PH level monitor for the soil.

Sunlight. Today i had 5-7hours direct (hopefully this will incease in 4-6weeks time). And indirect sunlight for the remainder of the day.

Does this sound like I will achieve a crop? Will the sunlight be enough? Will 250ml of each nutrient be ok? Anything else? Seasol?

Dont need a massive amount, 1-2 oz would prob do me a looonnggg time.

Ive searched and searched and its confused me even more. Haha

Any comments, advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

post-64293-0-41805100-1535868693_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oznewbie

Thanks man. I was worried there after reading hours of posts and getting confused.

Trying to keep it simple.

LST would be good as i would like to keep the height around 1m if possible. Not essential though ... but id be keen to give it a go for a bigger yelid and a bushier plant.

Would LST be recommend over topping? Especially since its an auto?

Thanks again for the reply mate!

Edited by Oznewbie

Ive got 2 diarys on here but ones a mid winter experiment and they tiny the other 2 of 3 plants were damaged when my greenhouse blew over but one was a really nice plant. Ive grown autos for a few years now but only found this forum in march. I grew just straight outside but i bought a cheap greenhouse in February and i think they are awesome would never go straight out side again mainly for neighbor reasons. I just get a ute load of quality soil from my local landscape place $40 for half a tone then a 100lt bag of pearlite from the local hydro shop mix em up and away i go. I use red power feed and seasol im veg the liquid kool bloom for flowering.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app