PK Heavy Nutrifield

I use H&G cocos in DTW setup. My ppm is steady at 650 now for flowering (tap water 120ppm).1/2 ml per litre of crystalic also added.

I picked up some PK heavy today. Does anyone else use it and what rate do you mix it? A rather helpful forum member here suggested 1/2 ml per litre for the crystallic in the past, same for the PK Heavy?

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

PK supplements seem to be very popular. I’ve used them only due to being recommended with the nutrients I was using at the time.

Would need a big producer to compare whether or not it makes a difference. With all the new legal grows on a big scale going on, won’t be long till we start seeing some “scientific” analysis of weight gains from PK additions and the like.

In the mean time, have you considered raising your PPM and perhaps using better water ?

In the mean time, have you considered raising your PPM and perhaps using better water ?

Hey BG, I only grow for personal. I'm not keen on investing in a system to get my water better (costs) but understand the benefits if I did.

I've had my ppm up higher for the same strain in the past (NL) but did get a fair bit of nute burn. Mind you I was a bit unorganised so mixing rates were all over the place. I haven't found the tipping point yet so as you suggest might slowly raise it till I get just a bit of burn then pull back. This grow I feel heaps more organised.

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah there's a couple of things u can use

Pk13/14 is good for the early stages of flower

Pk heavy on the other hand is generally only used about week 5 or 6 for 1 max 2 treatments only

For a cheaper alternative I've used nutrifield bud burst , I did add pk 13/14 n pk heavy as well on another occasion

It would be useful if u adding these products that u also look into things like root stimulants to help the transport it around your plant a bit better as well

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac