Mixing nutrients

Gday guys

I’m fairly new to growing and I’ve been looking for an answer to this question for a while now. It might be a stupid one that’s why I can’t find an answer

I’m growing in coco/perlite 70/30, I bought sensi pro Biodiesel range and I’m can’t find any info on wether or not you can mix the A+B together as well as the marine cal mag or should I stagger feeding them nutrients the throughout the day and or week.

I have a 1.5L pitcher I fill with 1L water then add A, mix it in, add B, mix it in and add the cal mag, omegazyme or whatever at the end . It’s important not to just drop a and b into your tub or whatever as it can just stick to the sides of the plastic due to surface tension of the water and not actually do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I find a lot of the nute lines are just over priced. The aloe supplement by biodiesel is nice but rhino k. Potassium and ? No idea, bottle just says potassium. How am I to justify spending that money when liquid potash is 1/10th the price?

Bio available silica, pk 13. That's it. Use liquid potash, searlies trace element powder, seaweed booster, nts humeric. Some calcium nitrate as well, which I only use if signs of deficiency and during vege.

That or a 3 part solution bought in 25 litre bottles for $50 per 25 liters.

An old guy makes them up. Been growing hydropnically for 30 years. He makes up the chems himself. Does my tomatoes amazingly well. Also my canna. Really it's all the same stuff. $100 bottle of nutes ain't gonna do all that much more then a $10

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1