Commercial cannabis Australia.

Wow, just so bad. I'm lucky I've got some good sources but today I went and got some commercial "hydro". Bought some cheese wreck with me to my dealer mates. Have him 2 pipes and he was destroyed.

Now I'm smoking this street crap. Believe me after smoking just my own home grown for so long and always having nice available...

So what's this mean for the average Ozzie? The commercial I got looks good. Doesn't smoke God awful but I think may be pgr. Tastes kind of flushed which in itself is weird.

I'm kind of out of touch the first bud is unknown commercial. It seems ok but I'd not like to regularly smoke it. Something suss about it. It tastes not quite right.

Next some cheese wreck. Lovely. Only could get a pinch of this stuff.

Next some "OG kush" not bad but again a bit suss. Smells right, looks a bit suss. Maybe not cured long enough. Doesn't taste like pgr. Verdicts out on this. I'd smoke it again so...

Some of a friend's home grown blue berry... look at the difference. Quality is obvious.post-63674-153545409714_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153545417652_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153545424383_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153545439638_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Once i got some PGR shit so bad, there was visible crystals like meth shards all though it ... you'd crack open a bud and there were crystals on the inside.

They obviously didn't flush and must of dunked the buds in some shit it was really really bad.

I ended up soaking the entire lot in water for a day and the rolling it out to dry.

I wish i could find the post with the pictures in it to show people again how bad it can get.

Crazy shit. Fucking hell. I've seen some nasty funky commercial shit since being here but most have been decent grows. Only two batches of utter shit, sprayed with hardener one batch. It had seeded but to keep the buds intact some kind of hardened had been sprayed on them. Looked like clear enamel.

The other had salts. Salts visible in the bud. Over feeding, pgr no doubt and no flush.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles