Prostate cancer Info please

pro-wellness

Question

10 answers to this question

Google Tommy Chong! He is a prostate cancer survivor. Making oil is not an easy thing for a first time grower, you need the right strain and you will need to grow a fair bit of it! Not sure about online buying of oil as it is still illegal in Australia to grow and sell. Unless you can get the government on your side to buy it from over seas. https://www.medicaljane.com/2015/01/25/endocannabinoids-in-the-treatment-of-prostate-cancer/  have a look at this site good info there. And good luck with the battle ahead.

+1 what brick said 

i'm not a doc & have no idea of the mans condition , but here's something to think about 

many men with prostate cancer end up dying from old age with prostate cancer & not from prostate cancer itself 

Agree, but if it escapes, apparently it is a very painful cancer. It gets into the lymph nodes and bones very aggressively. I have a friend who has a tumor on his prostate and the oncologist has said exactly what you have said. He is 78 and he was told he would die of other problems before the cancer got to him. They just keep monitoring his tumor.  

Agree, but if it escapes, apparently it is a very painful cancer. It gets into the lymph nodes and bones very aggressively. I have a friend who has a tumor on his prostate and the oncologist has said exactly what you have said. He is 78 and he was told he would die of other problems before the cancer got to him. They just keep monitoring his tumor.  

yeah i hear there are more probs to deal with by having the op like incontinence / loss of function 

than the probs you have without the op , better to be as informed as you can especially if your a younger bloke 

i went in for large intestine surgery & was told by the surgeon there was a 8% chance of loss of function with the ol fella 

due to working close to the area & the fact blood vessels & nerve ending were so small & large amounts of them it wouldn't take much to stuff it up 

was very happy to find waking up one morning the ol fella standing to attention looking at me with that one good eye a couple of weeks after the op :)

Edited by itchybromusic
  • Upvote 2

yeah i hear there are more probs to deal with by having the op like incontinence / loss of function 

than the probs you have without the op , better to be as informed as you can especially if your a younger bloke 

i went in for large intestine surgery & was told by the surgeon there was a 8% chance of loss of function with the ol fella 

due to working close to the area & the fact blood vessels & nerve ending were so small & large amounts of them it wouldn't take much to stuff it up 

was very happy to find waking up one morning the ol fella standing to attention looking at me with that one good eye a couple of weeks after the op :)

Yeah a simple bore out for an enlarged prostate in the old days would render you useless as they used to cut the nerve that creates the stiffy. Now days the can use a laser or the old way with a camera so they miss that nerve. 8% is pretty high odds! glad they got it right for you! ;-)

• Upvote 1

My father was border line stage 3/4 prostate cancer,he was told they couldn't operate and chemo, and radiation wasn't working so, I convinced him to go the herbal way, the way we extracted the oil was chop a full oz put it in a jar put isopropyl alcohol,only high content alcohol available to us, in it enough to cover what was in the hat for 5-10mins let soak, then I would strain it from the plant material in to a rice cooker, put it on low anti help evaporate the alcohol,when there is barely any alcohol left we added coco nut liquid oil (still in the rice cooker) and slowly mixed both oils we would add 40-50ml of liquid coco nut oil and mix till completely combined, and then we would strain into a jar making sure all solid objects were removed, and put into a dripper bottle,let sit for a couple days, to make sure all alcohol was evaporated,he would put as much as he needed when he needed under his tongue,with in a couple of weeks of doing this he requested to have scans done, 3 weeks after doing this his cancer had shrunk 65percent doctors were astounded could work out what happened,it was enough to operate they had him in surgery with a couple of days, they removed his bowel completely and now has a bag but his still here strains he used were, grand daddy purple, northern lights,chocolope, we are in australia we ordered from( yantra seeds )they are in Australian so no hassles getting seeds hope that helps6a57c07a960c5fe67bb33d9b9bbf74a6.jpg

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

My father was border line stage 3/4 prostate cancer,he was told they couldn't operate and chemo, and radiation wasn't working so, I convinced him to go the herbal way, the way we extracted the oil was chop a full oz put it in a jar put isopropyl alcohol,only high content alcohol available to us, in it enough to cover what was in the hat for 5-10mins let soak, then I would strain it from the plant material in to a rice cooker, put it on low anti help evaporate the alcohol,when there is barely any alcohol left we added coco nut liquid oil (still in the rice cooker) and slowly mixed both oils we would add 40-50ml of liquid coco nut oil and mix till completely combined, and then we would strain into a jar making sure all solid objects were removed, and put into a dripper bottle,let sit for a couple days, to make sure all alcohol was evaporated,he would put as much as he needed when he needed under his tongue,with in a couple of weeks of doing this he requested to have scans done, 3 weeks after doing this his cancer had shrunk 65percent doctors were astounded could work out what happened,it was enough to operate they had him in surgery with a couple of days, they removed his bowel completely and now has a bag but his still here strains he used were, grand daddy purple, northern lights,chocolope, we are in australia we ordered from( yantra seeds )they are in Australian so no hassles getting seeds hope that helps6a57c07a960c5fe67bb33d9b9bbf74a6.jpg

So had the cancer got into his bowel? As well as having cancer in his prostate? He is lucky to be alive!

So had the cancer got into his bowel? As well as having cancer in his prostate? He is lucky to be alive!

Yes they removed the prostate cancer and bowel, but only because it had shrunk by more than they could imagine he was very lucky,the worst part of it all was he said was he couldn't bend for a while as he had so many stitches where they stitched his butt hole up and more stitching off it, plus the internal stitching everything pulled on it