My first wardrobe attempt

Hi Stevo. Yep $6 and a spare ready to go if it stops. So far so good. Here some latest pics tonight. Getting fatter by the hour. Fresh water only last week. I think about 5 days more will see.attachicon.gif20180907_002809.jpegattachicon.gif20180907_001921.jpegattachicon.gif20180907_002122.jpegattachicon.gif20180907_002049.jpegattachicon.gif20180907_003018.jpegattachicon.gif20180907_001933.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Nice and frosty. Smokes great too. Even the sugar leaf trim! Much better taste than anything I've bought that's for sure.[emoji4] post-61528-153624807371_thumb.jpegpost-61528-153624811286_thumb.jpeg

That's because PGR inhibit terpenoid and trichome production by inhibiting metabolic pathways involved in the production. That's why pgr weed has no frost and no real smell. Street weed is dirt weed. On par with Mexican brick weed stateside

Beautiful grow btw in the woods.

• Upvote 1

Need some help identifying the best time to harvest. Here's some close ups of the trics. I'm pretty sure most have gone from clear to milky. Hopefully some will be amber soon because I'm getting seriously impatient and can't stop looking at them. A day or two maybe? Seems like it's taking longer than it should. Perhaps this strain will be better if I take it while milky before they go amber at all. Or maybe I'm just not zooming in enough.

What do you guys think? Can you see the pics good enough?

Need some help identifying the best time to harvest. Here's some close ups of the trics. I'm pretty sure most have gone from clear to milky. Hopefully some will be amber soon because I'm getting seriously impatient and can't stop looking at them. A day or two maybe? Seems like it's taking longer than it should. Perhaps this strain will be better if I take it while milky before they go amber at all. Or maybe I'm just not zooming in enough.

What do you guys think? Can you see the pics good enough?

Ok. Sorry here they arepost-61528-153640169109_thumb.jpegpost-61528-153640170322_thumb.jpegpost-61528-153640171756_thumb.jpegpost-61528-153640172409_thumb.jpeg

looking lovely mate

lill bit of time to go i reckon

be patient , on " some " but not all plants the best of the goodness turns up right at the end

pull to early & you'll miss it

weather is slowly warming now , what's your plan for hanging & drying her ?

Thanks guys. I plan to hang in the house to dry for a couple weeks then cure. It's what I did last time and seemed to work but I probably let dry a bit too long before going in jars last time. I'll hang it in bedroom this time. Last time was in wardrobe in a shed. In the mean time I better get a bag to tie me over or I'll go through it all before It even makes it to the jar stage and I don't wanna waste it. But the outside trim is nice to add to a mix as it dries or sprinkled on top of a cone. I usually trim them as they dry and crisp up rather than gunk my scissors up with wet fresh stuff.

So hopefully I will get more next time round. Should get me to new years at least if I do it quicker next time and start from smaller clones. Although heat could be a problem by then. I plan on moving them out to the backyard if it's really hot then back in the wardrobe under lights after sun down.