My first wardrobe attempt

Timber cob LED's

Cheap Bunnings & woolies soil mix amended with a few things

Cow manure

Mushroom compost

Seasol

Powerfeed

Sudden impact for roses

Heaps of reading on here has helped. Thanks guys, also thanks to itchybromusic's advice on soil etc and keeping me motivated to stick with soil.

Even the one that grew really slow at first is doing well now. Still in solo cup. The rest are clones. One started in rockwooll still not recovered from transplant and may not make it.

This is my second grow. First was outdoor. I bred a male bag seed with some double affie and got this thing. The daughters are stickier and frostier than the mother was so I think I did ok. Still room for improvement tho. Learning heaps.

1 $6 pc fan

Less than 200W of powerpost-61528-153502363734_thumb.jpegpost-61528-153502368179_thumb.jpegpost-61528-153502369747_thumb.jpegpost-61528-153502371621_thumb.jpegpost-61528-153502373684_thumb.jpegpost-61528-15350237558_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yep will try pinch soon, I started with 2 good plants from seed this was the one I stuffed up and broke a branch that never recovered. The other one I trained much better and was looking great till it grew balls and I realised it was male :( so probably about half the amount I was hoping for this harvest. But hopefully the clones recover. Only one is looking good so far so I've been scared to pinch it just yet

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app