Giggles Grows.

These seedlings are now outdoors, had some issues with one tray. Never using Yates black magic seed raising mix again lols. Holds too much moisture. Anyways. A bunch of strains mostly my LV 1201 (Truthband x (pineapple chunk x Afghan #1) x critical skunk F3 and the Truthband x (pineapple chunkx Afghan #1) bx version f2. Some bittersweet D, a bunch of sativa hybrids mostly SD crosses and Texas G a few more black domina hybrids.

Soil picture just before turning. Two weeks ago. Palm fiber, dolomite, ash, chicken guano, tilled top cover: clover, borage, comfry. Food compost, worm compost, kelp meal and liquid kelp and fish. Vermiculite for drainage. Ready for planting.

I'll update next day or two with pics of the planted babies. :-)post-63674-153093751298_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153093782065_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Nah it's been prepping for a while now. The dolomite I think 2 weeks now. Had a bit of rain. The guano and plant material/compost etc has been added over the last couple months. The top cover will be well decomposed in the soil by now. I've deris dusted today as I've put the babies out the tent now.

They are a little close in a couple places so I'll gently reposition them. Was a little high at the time. This is the same area as last year's crop so really all I'm doing is topping it back up, nutrient wise, a bit and adding more drainage.

I've already selected 3 potential mothers from the last batch so I'll be focusing on the majority strain LV 1201. You can see the seedlings with issues from the Yates black magic seed raising mix. 1/2 the size of the others. I opened another bag to compost as that's all its worth and gnats came out the soil. :-/ Worst purchase ever. post-63674-153129032226_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153129034421_thumb.jpeg

Nah it's been prepping for a while now. The dolomite I think 2 weeks now. Had a bit of rain. The guano and plant material/compost etc has been added over the last couple months. The top cover will be well decomposed in the soil by now. I've deris dusted today as I've put the babies out the tent now.

They are a little close in a couple places so I'll gently reposition them. Was a little high at the time. This is the same area as last year's crop so really all I'm doing is topping it back up, nutrient wise, a bit and adding more drainage.

I've already selected 3 potential mothers from the last batch so I'll be focusing on the majority strain LV 1201. You can see the seedlings with issues from the Yates black magic seed raising mix. 1/2 the size of the others. I opened another bag to compost as that's all its worth and gnats came out the soil. :-/ Worst purchase ever. attachicon.gifIMG_20180711_084226.jpegattachicon.gifreceived_1878067238922417.jpeg

Won’t these all good to flower now ?

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

• Upvote 1