Giggles Grows.

I literally understood fuck all of that. Autos = 3 months.

Breeders need massive amounts of plants. Giggles you where told that on another forum from someone who has lived and worked where they breed and develop commercial strains.

You don't charge for seeds but try to help others but could you maybe please take the ego down a bit and say your a hobby breeder.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Really. I've a few friends and family in the industry. Maine and Oregon gone to shit. They still get paid. I don't, I don't get paid. I'm a hobbyist. I breed for fun and for me. I shit stir folk and I've gotten some gold.

Thing is one company will do.one thing another something different. Some may run batches of small samples. Some may run one big. Breeding can.Be regular or femme. Breeding can be 100% reversed/femme clones from one mother plant. Some use good reversal techniques, some poor. Some don't hermi, some femme turn out to be 100% male.

You want pollen chuckers. Grow fast buds.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Double Affie-Dark star, from SSS

Yay. Haha! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Southern liked banana D by norstar genetics hey. But I digress.

I like double affie. This will be the second year I grow it and carry it on another generation. Started with 25 seedlings culled it down to two plants. Good for you Pedro. [emoji41][emoji23]

Damn starting to think your like the gogo dancing Pedro I know. You smooth criminal you.

Really. Yeah mics isn't a monster. Sorry it's not. I think this grow pictured is shit cause is shit: It's shit. Tropical and sub tropical (sativa whatever cultivar). Best started in late July, start august. Grown till May.

Don't call it a monster if its not. Call it: I'm killing it over last year, or Fuck yeah this is better. Call it my best grow yet outdoors.

I call this picture: 2019 not looking to great. post-63674-154746969604_thumb.jpeg

• Downvote 1

My fab auto takes 23 months. [emoji6] Expect every auto bean you buy ever to be bred by moo Inc. That's me. [emoji4] Such a king. This is the auto after 22 months vege. The flowering takes 20 days.

Best grown in a bottle of nutes. 1000 watt hps one inch from canopy per square ft, of course. Hour on hour off. 24/7 irrigation with pure liquid nutrients. Never flush. Crackerlacker. attachicon.gifIMG_20190109_131758.jpeg

Awesome [emoji108] [emoji106]