Giggles Grows.

It's a few separate areas. As long as it's discrete you don't have issues. No fly overs. Just keep it out of public eye.

So the mothers have been chosen, cut back, acrylic paint applied and are back under 18 hours. There are still some young growth so I'm confident in a few weeks they will start to re vege nicely.

I'll be adding snow dawg mother once seeds are harvested. Getting her to re vege might be a bit of a challenge but nothing ventured.

I'll update the second and third batch plant out soon. I've cleared a few random plants around them and some canopy to let more light in to the babies. They are responding well since being planted out last post.

I'm very happy with the consistency of aromas from the first batch, all sampled strains coloring well and consistent aromas. So happy with the first test grow. Proof is in the smoking so that will be a couple weeks away. Got just a few grams dried from the first few I harvested but enough to sample so meh. More for fun and pheno selection.

Second pic is some vegetables. One in my super soil one in black magic potting mix by Yates. Same age. I even transplanted from the potting mix into the super soil and the transplanted vegetables are huge in comparison. Planting them in my garden soon. More concerned with corn and vegetables at this time of year lols.

Test sample of some micro buds lols. post-63674-153165233438_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153165293626_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153165307422_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Nice [emoji1362] just be fun having little tasters of a range of strains

Yeah and the bonus is you can re vege a mother and know what future buds gonna be like. Plus take a couple batches of clones for successive in line breeding with seed males. I'm hoping to have 4 mothers all up.

Other strains I'm going to just back cross f1 onto f2 etc and pheno hunt from a bunch of plants. Late planting probably January next year to keep size down and 've able to deal with 20 odd plants for 4-5 strains. At least I can force pre flowers under light and sex my plants before putting them out. Keep males grow them out under 12/12. Store pollen.

Pretty fun hobby growing and breeding plants. Do it with tomato too. Yum!!

• Upvote 2

It's a few separate areas. As long as it's discrete you don't have issues. No fly overs. Just keep it out of public eye.

So the mothers have been chosen, cut back, acrylic paint applied and are back under 18 hours. There are still some young growth so I'm confident in a few weeks they will start to re vege nicely.

I'll be adding snow dawg mother once seeds are harvested. Getting her to re vege might be a bit of a challenge but nothing ventured.

I'll update the second and third batch plant out soon. I've cleared a few random plants around them and some canopy to let more light in to the babies. They are responding well since being planted out last post.

I'm very happy with the consistency of aromas from the first batch, all sampled strains coloring well and consistent aromas. So happy with the first test grow. Proof is in the smoking so that will be a couple weeks away. Got just a few grams dried from the first few I harvested but enough to sample so meh. More for fun and pheno selection.

Second pic is some vegetables. One in my super soil one in black magic potting mix by Yates. Same age. I even transplanted from the potting mix into the super soil and the transplanted vegetables are huge in comparison. Planting them in my garden soon. More concerned with corn and vegetables at this time of year lols.

Test sample of some micro buds lols. attachicon.gifIMG_20180715_113856.jpegattachicon.gifIMG_20180711_083303.jpegattachicon.gifIMG_20180714_132026.jpeg

Acrylic paint? Never heard that one before

Yeah and the bonus is you can re vege a mother and know what future buds gonna be like. Plus take a couple batches of clones for successive in line breeding with seed males. I'm hoping to have 4 mothers all up.

Other strains I'm going to just back cross f1 onto f2 etc and pheno hunt from a bunch of plants. Late planting probably January next year to keep size down and 've able to deal with 20 odd plants for 4-5 strains. At least I can force pre flowers under light and sex my plants before putting them out. Keep males grow them out under 12/12. Store pollen.

Pretty fun hobby growing and breeding plants. Do it with tomato too. Yum!!

Great work [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

Acrylic paint? Never heard that one before

Non toxic, seals the wound. I used pruning paint but one of the ingredients was bitumen. Used another but it had some other toxic compound, anti fungal I think. Acrylic kids paint, non toxic and seals the wound. It doesn't degrade, I use it indoor and out.