Blueberry/ Critical mass CBD guerilla grow

Have no idea what im doing when it comes to straight coco. Plants were all deficient in nitrogen, im used to there being somthing in the soil. So i bought some baby booster germ mix to transplant them in with a bit of alfala meal chucked in also. Thatl be there medium till they go out in mid october. Also got some lemon cbd autos i orderd online last ngt from seedsman to give me some smoke for the new yr as i ran out of my perso not long ago from my last grow.

Iv been using great white for the first time this grow and i was really impressed with the health and look of roots when transplanting. Think they are gunna love this new medium, cant wait to get em outside.

Here are the ingredients in the soil:

Peat Moss, Worm Castings, Rice Hulls, Perlite/Pumice, Azomite, Neem Cake, Kelp Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Gypsum, Diatomacious Earth, Wheat Bran, Palagonite, Volcanic Rock Dust, Malt Barley Grain, Fulvic Acid, Bokashi.

Ducting sld be here tomoro, will be good to finally have some air circulating through tent.

Cheers, guesty

post-50296-0-65241500-1536579939_thumb.jpg

post-50296-0-52536100-1536580027_thumb.jpg

post-50296-0-83088100-1536580107_thumb.jpg

post-50296-0-30924400-1536580197_thumb.jpg