• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

New video available! - Cream 47®

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hi everyone 

We have a new video with Cream 47®, one of the best yielders from our catalogue   :sdj:

We hope you like it!

jaypp

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Looks like a really nice finish on the bud sites, yum

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Pippin

Pippin

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1399 Posts:

Huge fan of your work mate :)

Yum Yum Yum

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 Posts:

Thanks for the nice comments, you are the best!! :sdj:

This is one of our best strain, very easy to grow and a great yielder ;)

Stay sweet!

jaypp

ShitsNGiggles

ShitsNGiggles

Stoned

• Banned
  • 969 Posts:
Looks lovely. Very nice breeding work as always.

Still sticking with black cream. I love the colors and flavors. Crossing it into one of my own regular auto, sorry bro lols. Just love the purples and want them for my very own.

Running red devil XL this summer too. First time with one of your XLs. Any recommendations, special needs, moisture/heat resistance?

Such colorful bud.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 Posts:

ShitsNGiggles thanks for the nice words, my friend!

Don't worry about your breeding works, we like to see how our strains can help everybody  :afro:

We don't have Red Devil XL in our catalogue, maybe you are talking about Devil Cream Auto®, or Big Devil XL Auto.

Anyway, with autoflowering, we recommend a light mix of soil. Growing the plant in their final pot (or transplant it before the day 12th since germination) and give them 18H during all the grow.

If you like, we can help you directly if you make a diary here in our subforum  :give_rose:

Thanks for passing by and stay sweet!

jaypp

ShitsNGiggles

ShitsNGiggles

Stoned

• Banned
  • 969 Posts:
Big devil that's the one. :-) yeah I've been doing autos for a few years now. One of my little breeding attempts. I grow in ground over summer months. Going to look into some supplemental lighting, weather proof 200 watt leds.

Probably run your black cream in a hot house. Will start a diary just for black cream next month. I love it. Such pretty flowers. Attached File  IMG_20180306_065725.jpeg   184.72K   10 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.