Ordering seeds

Caveman isn't that great dealing with Queensland. Have had a run in with him here before about it.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Aqua youre running out of Aussie seedbanks - thats 2 of 4 youve had issues with XD

What was the issue?

Edited by nici

Aqua youre running out of Aussie seedbanks - thats 2 of 4 youve had issues with XD

What was the issue?

The guys would remember. Caveman refused to send to Queensland. Called him something like Statist( means a racist towards states)

Can't say your Auatralian then say no we don't send to Queensland.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Caveman is ok just avoid 420 guy. I know I'm the duke of unstable genetics but this guy is like the auto god [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], but the breeder God of a thousand pheno types.

He has SAG auto genetics which are reported to be very good. Even the auto god may approve. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Seriously avoid 420 guy. Aussie canna are better imho. With better strains like: wedding cake, gelato, fire og, stable stuff vs f1 Moby dick x sugar ray x pineapple kush (made up cross but very new 420 guy style) guy been breeding [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Since the late 2000s.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles
  • Upvote 1

Southern, Dinkum, Aussie canna. Then Yantra for range and imported strains. Then look at SAG from caveman if your into autos.

There are a few other small groups online especially on Vero. Most import there stock from OS.

I Just have to say Southern Star and Dinkum are probably the best seed breeders in Australia. Aussie canna awesome as well.

Yantra I think feel the pressure to get strains out too quick. There is definitely a pressure in the industry to get new strains out asap, corners get cut. I don't think back crossing using clones is a bad thing at all, I think it's great, some won't though.

All others are resellers. None breed themselves as far as I know.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1