Tossing up .....2 x 250w HID

In terms of coverage in your space, and with the two choices you gave, I’d stick with the 600W. Maybe go DE if you can, and make sure you have sufficient extraction fan as you’ll need to get that heat out...

And like the others have mentioned, there are of course many options other than HPS these days, just depends on your particular environment etc

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Make a decision based on the light spectrum offered by each light

Blue light is essential for vegetation, flowering is different

The red spectrum is where your buds turn to , UV light

Veg stage can be done effectively with lights with a slightly lower blue spectrum range but will make up for it in flower with the higher red spectrum

Either way u go there is a trade off

In saying this for your space I would go with 400 w or 600w hps the 600 will produce a lot a heat in that small space

Exhaust is another consideration in choosing your lights

The 315 watt option is a good one but you will lose yield compared to hps in flower

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

In the past, I had good success with a 600w in a 1x1 tent, 315 cmh which was terrible and dual 315 cmh which was good.

Never really had issues with heat which is why I'm not concerned LED over HPS but I know HPS is cost cheaper to buy and I know it works.

I can't be stuffed with the risk of new technology.

Was just bouncing an idea out for the more experienced and knowledgeable guys

In the past, I had good success with a 600w in a 1x1 tent, 315 cmh which was terrible and dual 315 cmh which was good.

Never really had issues with heat which is why I'm not concerned LED over HPS but I know HPS is cost cheaper to buy and I know it works.

I can't be stuffed with the risk of new technology.

Was just bouncing an idea out for the more experienced and knowledgeable guys

Makes perfect sense. lol