My first grow! 1 week in!

Hey mate its my first time growing as well. You have some nice strains there. I started feeding my nutes after 2 weeks from seedling I highly recommend to use professor hydros Part A and part B. They are in the cheaper range and they work great so far. They have a pic of Albert Einstein on them.. And as for soil straight coco for the base clay balls mixed in with premium blood and bone based fertiliser [emoji108][emoji108] very basic bro all the best

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

be aware bugs will eat them when in the first month of life which tends to have terminal consequence, insect mesh around them is a good precaution. pots are a lot more work than growing in the ground with watering requirements, better to dig holes and fill them with a good mix

Hi Tunkers,

Thanks for the reply. Any reason for the regret? I was under the standing that Autos were best to start off with? You got me paranoid and I haven’t even smoked yet haha

Yoko

Is it the seed banks spruiking this misinformation ?

At this time of year in a stealth forest location you want to be planting some photoperiod plants directly in the ground.

Hi Billy,

Yes I was led by the seed bank to believe autos were 1st choice for beginners.

I’m a bit concerned about Geotagging? Should be taking any particular precautions whilst posting photos of the girls publicly once they are in their final stealth location?

Thanks

Yoko

Edited by yokoOno

Hi, welcome.......

Agree, autos are rubbish and shouldnt be planted outdoors at this time to get best results, they still will grow and give you buds but not like a summer grow. Noobs should steer clear IMO.

I have already scanned your photos as there is no geotag attached so dont worry too much there. As long as you dont change anything no one will "see" your final location.

All the best.

Hi, welcome.......

Agree, autos are rubbish and shouldnt be planted outdoors at this time to get best results, they still will grow and give you buds but not like a summer grow. Noobs should steer clear IMO.

I have already scanned your photos as there is no geotag attached so dont worry too much there. As long as you dont change anything no one will "see" your final location.

All the best.

Hi el gato,

Thanks for your reply and clarifying Geo tagging . How do you actually scan my photo ? Does it require specific software or hardware to be able to do this ?

As for my grow I will definitely consider some regular or feminised seeds in the near future.