Can anyone tell me what is causing this?

i cant see anything moving ill check the whole plant soon and see if i can see any moving around. I literally thought it was a cal mag deficiency so i gave it a fair bit and it didn't change and i also thought the bit that looks like powdery mildew was it but it doesn't wipe off. its as if a slug has left its slime in spots on the plant where it looks like mildew

Some mites are far too small to see with the naked eye - but if they're there, stationary eggs and critter movement is what gives them away when you spend some time scouting with strong light and a 50X loupe to be sure nothing is moving.

If that's the case then the powdery mildew theory starts to look more plausible. What temp/humidity are you running and what area of australia? I've seen small amounts on old leaves occasionally indoors in SE australia but it's bound to be a serious problem in some situations and it can ruin good bud if it's in flower.

• Upvote 1

Yes and we have a winner , think u got it now nici

The other Problem is caused by low temps n high humidity, I think someone suggested leaf rust u were correct

Remedy , place yellow

stick pads around lights n pots

With the humidity try not to let your temps drop below the condensation point n increase your air flow in over n around plants , try to get blowing from a few different directions

Most important 1 fan over he top of your pots not giving them a chance to settle

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners