So much frustration spider v persi

You seriously saying mites don’t do any damage?

I said fuck all not none, if you don't do anything at all they might do a bit of leaf damage , i've had them with webs all over them, just vacuumed them off 

heads looked alright, not much loss of weight, might taste a bit spider mitey, unless ya do a good job getting them of the the heads in the end

you will do more damage if you try and eradicate them in full on flower 

best to get rid of them early pre flower, dip ya cuttings if you take some, they will probably have mites on them

if growers are waiting to see them or there damage on leaves you've missed the boat imo

assume from day one you gonna get bugs of some sort 

set up a pest management plan , regularly spray , release beneficial bugs , top dress , teas

whatever your plan , just have a plan , add to that working hard on plant health to help

the plant protect it's self , plus if you can have a really healthy plant , not only will it be able

to fight off pests & pathogens , quality & yield are also both taken care of at harvest 

Edited by itchybromusic

But the leaf damage overall effects the plants health. Every little hole those plants bite through effect the plants ability to respirate properly. It can lead to losing to much water causing issues and essentially I would see the plant shutting that leaf down. So in turn energy is wasted and lost. That was my understanding of their true terror not the shitty little webs