Worst cannabis smell and taste?

At least you guys can smell, I don’t know what happened, or whether it’s been a gradual thing but my sense of smell is almost non-existent. The very little I can smell must only be a fragment of the actual smell, it’s a little depressing...

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

That sucks. I need my nose. This black x (PC x G13HP) smells of lime cola. Some seeds I gave a mate to grow, just harvested today. post-63674-153326257051_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ya read a lot about how it's all about terpenes etc. Adding to the high. The experience etc.

So if average to bad terps (burned rubber tyre) are expressed but still has a heavy hit then what does that say about the terps?

Like, it can work fine as THC containing cannabis with shitty terps?

And vice versa too?

Also, all rubber tyres are not created equal...... With race track orientated rubber, well the smell is quite nice especially mixed with E85. Not setting fire to the tyre though.

I have got $500 for anybody who can mix burned rubber with E85 onto a base of brake smell and pull 20%thc.

Afficionados seeds can go fuck themselves calling strains formula 1 and Testarossa, this one would be truly worthy of a motorsport inspired strain name.