Composition and Use of Cannabis Extracts for Childhood Epilepsy in the

Nice. Problem is where is the cbd? Typical illicit grow shit. I've seen Ozzies peddling"cbd" oils online etc. Usually bunk, help if the ass hats were not using the scraps to make tincture... scraps from big bud x skunk commercial junk. Not an actual cbd rich strain.

Let's sell buds, aka rip off, cough, rip off.

I got all this trim?? I know let's pray on people and make bunk medicine!!! Fuck yeah more in my pocket.

I hate and abhor this. Not how I work at all. Like profit is never on my mind. Maybe making a couple dollars to reinvest into your cultivation,14-20 grams should cost no more then $100. All cannabis should be organically grown and pesticide, herbicide, fungicide free. attachicon.gifreceived_1885345974861210.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Gee that would be nice [emoji108] [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

It can be used and for many it is an extremely effective treatment. Adults seem to benefit from a 2:1 cbd to thc ratio all the way up to a 20:1 cbd to thc ratio and children from a 15:1 to a 20:1 cbd to thc ratio. Adults can consume as a smokable or edible form while the children use the edible form only. I've seen adults experiencing seizures get an oral spray at 20:1 cbd to thc ratio applied that stopped the seizure completely. I’ve seen children use the same formulation but in a lollipop form to dramatically reduce the amount and the severity of seizures too.

the children benefit from the lower thc levels compared to the adults as the thc acts as an intoxicant and for a child can be a little heavy to function under. For adults the elevated thc levels aren’t usually an issue and for many, the elevated thc levels help with pain relief from aches and pains we experience from the process of growing older.