Hi par controllers

Hi gents,anyone know where to purchase a hi par controller

in USA..You pay through the ring hole to get them here..

attrocious prices.compared to say a gavita controller here

800 bills and there under 300 In US..we are getting ripped..

I cant seem to find anywhere when google .it keeps coming

up with oz sites.

Cheers max

Edited by The Green Lantern

Wasnt after the ballast dude, I was going to purchase an hellion open hood with hi par ballast running 1000w gavita lamp from hydro experts .the controller for that ballast was what i was trying to find...i might get the gavita fixture now as the controller for that is 257in the states.huuuge savings ...even the guys on thc farmer blew out.a pic of the hi par controller below thats made here not in states.

.post-64059-0-66372800-1532063517_thumb.jpgpost-64059-0-63068500-1532063691_thumb.jpgpost-64059-0-15692900-1532064106_thumb.jpg

post-64059-0-74983400-1532064436_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Green Lantern

Well it does quite a few things.monitors the temps.light timing automation,dimming and safety control.the gavita has automatic dim if the temp rises ,has emergency shut down..few other things have a read on them bud.the el2 has all the bells and whistles .