Would you bother?

I like crystals hanging with light making beautiful rainbows around a room. Those with wind chimes hallways calms me down. Feels closer to nature.

We use quartz in so many devices now. Whos to say what energy can be stored or used in crystals. If it feels right and helps people they should use it.

Sorry to hear about your wife and what you both went through.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thank you AquaDolly! 

only if you would like to be fighting aphids Fungus Gnats, and spider mite

with my experience  with  Searls mix indoors a couple of times i was always fighting bugs!

any of that kinda mix indoors  imo has some lavae n eggs in the soil  just waiting for the right climate to invade...

was gonna try this as a top dresser https://glandorehydro.com/shop/growing-media/growstone-gnat-nix-9ltr-bag/

but went back to Canna Terra and have no problem with bugs what so ever.

Yeah I definitely can't handle fighting bugs...  they have done my head in.

Its funny you mention that gnat mix Iany idea what it contains? Diatomaceous Earth?... Earlier in my other grow I had an issue with them, and I used sand + neem and it worked great. But they just came back again (as the top dress of sand sank in)... I did some research and am going to try some bacteria (BTi) & see how that goes after a few applications.

Another question guys:

I'm worried about the young one again...

https://ibb.co/c3fb3o

What could be the cause of the discolouration? I can't find anything similar as reference on the internet... Hmm.

Thanks!

Edited by jackiedevineinsunshine

I have used BTI for 2 years, works well, I have no bugs (that I can tell) as a plus I use it outside in the food garden.

Just received some DE (can use it as a flea killer on cats and dogs too), getting ready to try it out on my current grow. D.E. is sold as food supplement in usa, who knew

.................. is right about that soil, it can cause so many issues - I think it may be responsible for the discoloration on your plant

Yeah I definitely can't handle fighting bugs... they have done my head in.

Its funny you mention that gnat mix Iany idea what it contains? Diatomaceous Earth?... Earlier in my other grow I had an issue with them, and I used sand + neem and it worked great. But they just came back again (as the top dress of sand sank in)... I did some research and am going to try some bacteria (BTi) & see how that goes after a few applications.

Another question guys:

I'm worried about the young one again...

https://ibb.co/c3fb3o

What could be the cause of the discolouration? I can't find anything similar as reference on the internet... Hmm.

Thanks!

I think it will grow out mate, dont stress too much just get ya ph ec and watering consistent and it should come good.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Its funny you mention that gnat mix Iany idea what it contains? Diatomaceous Earth?

nah not rocks,

made out of recycled crushed  glass,

A layer gets scattered over the soil surface.

this creates a physical barrier over the soil.

Edited by ..............................

nah not rocks,

made out of recycled crushed  glass,

A layer gets scattered over the soil surface.

this creates a physical barrier over the soil.

Could you use crushed perlite? The powder that comes out of the bags seems to be pretty potent if breathed in, which I have done a couple of times. lol