• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Massive Bloom

Photo

Medical grow job

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Bazza

Bazza

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Saw this on seek and am unsure if it is legit. What do you guys think?
https://www.seek.com...4?type=standout
Is this sort of thing happening in Australia?
Posted Image
Don't panic.............Its organic

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5283 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
And this is why most persons, who currently consider themselves expert growers, have little to no chance of gaining employment such as this:

The successful applicant will have qualifications in horticultural, viticulture or agricultural sciences, preferably with a focus in plant physiology and extensive experience in intensive cultivation, preferably in greenhouses.

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.                              

coco2

Bazza

Bazza

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 Posts:
I know right. You can't exactly say how experienced you are. People with what they are looking for don't know about cannabis cultivation.
Then I was thinking it might be an elaborate scheme to catch cannabis growers.

Edited by Bazza, 11 July 2018 - 02:46 PM.

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5283 Posts:
Cultivation is cultivation..

They won’t be looking for a long haired stoner with missing teeth to guide their business....

Bazza

Bazza

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 Posts:
Ha ha ha. Does that stereotypical stoner still exist? They will get a heap of dreamers though. Like that young couple in Denver on an episode of weediquette. Forget the exact details. I just didn't think that sort of thing was happening here. Thought all the products were imported canna based things like creams n stuff.

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5283 Posts:
Pretty sure that stereotypical stoner is still rampant, at least in Oz.

I can’t recall and demonstration, rally, documentary or news report that I’ve seen that does not involve at least 1 homeless looking advocate.

Bazza

Bazza

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 Posts:
I also thought that although they announced medical cannabis being legal here, it was next to impossible to get prescribed cannabis as medicine. I also found it strange that they would advertise the fact that there would be a large indoor grow for criminals to target in a place like Bunbury. Bunbury has one of the highest rates per capita for meth use. If medicinal cannabis is getting sorted out in Australia then that's great. I just thought it was strange and thought you all might want to see it

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5283 Posts:
I can’t imagine it being legit..

AquaDolly

AquaDolly

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 Posts:
Billy your about as straight as the Federal Budget but easier to understand.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.