Medical grow job

Bazza

Question

8 answers to this question

And this is why most persons, who currently consider themselves expert growers, have little to no chance of gaining employment such as this:

The successful applicant will have qualifications in horticultural, viticulture or agricultural sciences, preferably with a focus in plant physiology and extensive experience in intensive cultivation, preferably in greenhouses.

• Upvote 1

I know right. You can't exactly say how experienced you are. People with what they are looking for don't know about cannabis cultivation.

Then I was thinking it might be an elaborate scheme to catch cannabis growers.

Edited by Bazza

Ha ha ha. Does that stereotypical stoner still exist? They will get a heap of dreamers though. Like that young couple in Denver on an episode of weediquette. Forget the exact details. I just didn't think that sort of thing was happening here. Thought all the products were imported canna based things like creams n stuff.

I also thought that although they announced medical cannabis being legal here, it was next to impossible to get prescribed cannabis as medicine. I also found it strange that they would advertise the fact that there would be a large indoor grow for criminals to target in a place like Bunbury. Bunbury has one of the highest rates per capita for meth use. If medicinal cannabis is getting sorted out in Australia then that's great. I just thought it was strange and thought you all might want to see it