Hi all, was after some much needed advice. Been growing outside for the last 6 years, but the kids are growing up so I have decided to have a crack at hydro for stealth reasons. Was wondering if individuals experienced in hydro would be willing to suggest me a set up. My criteria is as follows:
1. Would like to keep the whole set up, nutrients, pots, growing medium, tent, lights etc. under $500
2. Happy just to grow 1 at a time (I'm a weekend warrior)
3. Grow space I have is about 1m x 1m x 1.6m
4. Want the set up and ongoing use to be as simple as possible (Was thinking hand watering with a run to waste set up).
A mate has suggested the following:
(Was thinking the 80 x 80 x 160, could squeeze in the 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 if needed)
3. Ventilation, odor etc.
4. Smart pots, coco and Australian Advanced Nutes. Not sure if I need specific nutes for coco or the standard ones will be fine.
Any suggestions/feedback would be much appreciated.