Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

sweet mate , def a good sign

keeping it covered stops the white mycelium from air pruning

azomite = A to Z of minerals is a good addition , i think you can use it at 1/4 cup per half cubic foot of soil

well that's the amount i use with basalt rock dust

looking good mate

Awesome dude! Thanks heaps for your advice

Yeah I’ll be using 200gm of azomite over the entire plot of soil and a light sprinkle of the bokashi grain over it all too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

sweet mate , def a good sign

keeping it covered stops the white mycelium from air pruning

azomite = A to Z of minerals is a good addition , i think you can use it at 1/4 cup per half cubic foot of soil

well that's the amount i use with basalt rock dust

looking good mate

Any benifit to turning the soil fur in itchy?

Awesome dude! Thanks heaps for your advice

Yeah I’ll be using 200gm of azomite over the entire plot of soil and a light sprinkle of the bokashi grain over it all too

i got my numbers wrong btw 

i use allot more rock dust than what i mentioned as 1/4 cup per half cubic foot of soil 

i should have said 2.5 cups per half cubic foot , just to clear that up , sorry mate 

Any benifit to turning the soil fur in itchy?

if the soil mix is in the pot or plot & a plant is growing in it then no don't turn over the soil 

with a soil mix sitting on a tarp or in a barrel being stored , doesn't make to much of a diff if you turn it in   

although i'd generally not touch it until using it 

Okay so I’ve been doing quite a bit of reading and by the sounds of it sativa strains (the Jack Herer) are a little trickier to grow. Are there any pitfalls or advice I should be across the board on before I dive in?

Last years grow of white widow was a god damn champ and took all my mistakes and errors like it was nothing and bounced back, I’m getting the impression this Jack Herer will be vastly different right?

Also it says they flower for much longer, however according to the breeders it’s still only a 9 week flowering time frame.

Or do they just mean it starts to flower later on in the season compared to Indicas?

Any advice on Sativa growing would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

BB

Okay so it seems sativas are much less forgiving when growing!

Hay bb i dont think they are less forgiving i think they are just different. My mate grew 8 last year in tiny little 25lt pots and they were 3m tall. They are just much larger than indica varieties let them go and they go straight up look at GQs plants but tip and train and you get giant ball like plants. With the setup you got goin on be prepared for some big plants. [emoji106][emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Hay bb i dont think they are less forgiving i think they are just different. My mate grew 8 last year in tiny little 25lt pots and they were 3m tall. They are just much larger than indica varieties let them go and they go straight up look at GQs plants but tip and train and you get giant ball like plants. With the setup you got goin on be prepared for some big plants. [emoji106][emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Well that’s good to hear! I do plan on trying the mainline technique again. They worked really well for me last year, and kept the plants at a manageable height whilst producing a solid amount of flower.

I’ll go check out GQ’s post now!

Cheers

BB

• Upvote 1