Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Fuck a combination of shit weather and me being a savage with these plants had resulting in them being way behind last years. I’ve snapped like 5 to 6 new growth nodes trying to wire them (over two plants). The Jack Herer is looking great, it’s very low. I’ve trained all new growth to to go outwards so all of its branches are really stretching out to the edge of the pot. In about 3 weeks I’d say all branches will be at the edge of the pot. From here I’ll tie them down to the Edge and let them grow up from there.

The Blue Power I have really fucked. I’ve snapped her Main branch clean off and she was very slow off the bat as she was damaged as a seedling. No where near the Jack Herer size.

I just hope we get a very hot dry January and Feb cause my girls need some real consistent fucking sun to take off properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big are they now ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I’ll take some photos tonight but they aren’t tall, the Jack Herer has stretched almost across the entire pot, so I’d say about 50cm wide at the widest point (but it’s not even all the way around yet) and about 15cm tall haha

The Blue Power is taller but way less filled out

Cool as time just let them grow, look like your lst is doing a wicked job [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks bud

Yeah I’ve been pretty vigilant with the training, which was a how I’ve snapped so many new shoots

Are these plants nearly 4 months old BB. ??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ummm na these are closer to 3 months. Like just under 3 months old. They were started in October.

OI , Gday BB. Ive just logged on first time this yr and fist thing I see is the young fella at it again. Ive not read it yet , just sayin Gday mate . Are you going good this yr .

Gday man,

Yeah back at it again, can’t help myself, it’s a fucking blast growing these girls.

This year is much slower for me than last. Pretty sure it’s cause we have had nothing but fucking rain and cloudy days every other day. So they are a little smaller and slower growing than last year.

But the training is going well. If I get a month or two of good weather I should be all good I think.

How are you doing buddy? Any monsters sitting in your garden?