Thinking of trying

Yeah , just buy a decent light

Indoors sounds n looks a bit daunting at first but a small investment now will better in the long run

690q hps is perfect for that tent

Also as stated don't do autos, I decent run with a photoperiod plant could be enough to supply u n hubby for a lot longer, u probably only need to grow 2 a year

I would put 1 or max 2 plants in there

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Need 24 ounces a year for both of us because my anxiety and depression is getting worse. How many plants/grows would that be? Sorry to ask so many questions it's just so overwhelming.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

No need to be overwhelmed Aqua it’s easy, just the main thing is don’t buy shit or you will be worse off and then you will feel overwhelmed. If you get decent brands and once all setup you should be fine no different from growing outdoor in a sense of feeding it will just be dialing the environment in which is a lot easier with good products. I bought a cheap shitty fan for extraction. Couldn’t use a carbon filter on it. It didn’t actually drop the temps half the time and was squeaky as hell and annoying and what you know stops a day out of warranty 6months took a sledge hammer at it to show it wassup. Spent extra on a new fan and have no complaints quiet, self managing and have a carbon filter on it too. It also is constantly on min so uses fuck all power and will only start speeding up if temps reach past my stated level

Also you should try jump on afterpay if your credits all good. Then you can get the good equipment and pay over 4 installments over 8 weeks [emoji1362]

Haha took a sledgehammer to it ....

I've done that to cheap appliances before .... Bit of a prick to clean up but it makes you feel good haha

I've also learnt my lesson when it comes to cheap equipment for growing

It's cheaper in the long run to get something good for a bit more rather than having to replace it over and over

It usually stuffs up during flower too so it affects yeild to boot

That being said there are cheaper products that are still good quality ..... It just takes a bit of googling to make sure it is a good product

Instead of a deal maybe you can get a small tent , a nanolux hps setup (found to be the best bang for your buck) and a small exhaust fan now for a little bit more than what the deal is you have posted and then just get everything else you will need when you have some extra $$

Edited by Brim

Got a 1.2 m tent and a 600w nanolux hps with globes for 290$ together

Then spent 700-800 on a phresh silenced inline fan and a nice big phresh carbon filter

Wanted quiet and smell free but you can get away with just a normal non silence phresh fan for a couple of hundred and forgo the carbon filter and it'll all work still

What do you mean extra $300?

How hard is it to grow in a tent?

How long does it take and how does it affect a power bill?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Ok so I used to run 400 watt hps with 130 and 250 watt CFL as side lighting. Also CFL for vege.

Switched out all household light bulbs for LED of CFL energy savers. $40 more a quarter then what my average bill had been.

My biggest issue with tents is condensation. If your venting 24/7 should not be an issue but I've known people being penny pitchers to Fuck a grow with bud rot. Turn the venting off when the lights not on. Flood your tent cause then you don't water for a week. [emoji43][emoji58] Just lazy Fuck Knuckles. Gonna save money no dehumidifier or a.c.

My all time favorite. "I'm not failing, you are cause you tell me stuff and I do the opposite". Also take advice from other beginners over you BF at the time... cause it's all his fault I'm growing anyways... after all he gave me my tent, light, can fan, silenced ducting, nutes etc. What would he know... can you hook my friends up?

I guess what I'm saying is take advice with a grain of salt. Except for sites like this. Full of good advice and experienced growers. :-)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app