ABC 7.30 report - The Green House Next Door

Thanks for all the replies, ahhh nasty stuff I have never heard of them here aye, but yeah doesn’t seem the go in my opinion

keep in mind mate there are naturally occurring plant growth regulators which you've prob used a few times 

if you've ever used alfalfa ( lucerne ) you were using a plant growth regulator called triacontanol , find it in it's

highest concentration at seed germination & why people make sprouted seed teas , corn seed = PGR cytokinins 

kelp , aloe vera have the rooting hormones you find in clonex 

these are not the same as the man made stuff mentioned in this discussion , these are " Naturally Occurring "

so don't just go to freak mode until you know what PGR's are being used 

• Upvote 2

Hey Baked,

I know you say you've never heard of it over there but it isn't sold as 'PGR', it's often given other names such as 'Growth enhancer' or 'U-turn' or a 2 part nutrient additive. Sometimes sold in plain bottles without the ingredients listed. There are other 'trade' names used, but if you look for the names listed in Mongy's post, that covers most of the 'known' ones.

• Upvote 1

keep in mind mate there are naturally occurring plant growth regulators which you've prob used a few times

if you've ever used alfalfa ( lucerne ) you were using a plant growth regulator called triacontanol , find it in it's

highest concentration at seed germination & why people make sprouted seed teas , corn seed = PGR cytokinins

kelp , aloe vera have the rooting hormones you find in clonex

these are not the same as the man made stuff mentioned in this discussion , these are " Naturally Occurring "

so don't just go to freak mode until you know what PGR's are being used

Yeah I read about the natural ones which pose no risk so that’s all good [emoji16]

Yes exactly shitngigles not exactly steroids but you guys hit the nail on the head

And I agree with mongyman I think pgr buds would not be sold once legalised as more people would have more educated sence of the product there smoking and what it does for themselves

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

It'd be interesting to know what the odds are in regards to raids and what the stats are between personal and commercial crops. Rarely read about the big ones anymore like years ago, and when you do it seems to be a Vietnamese syndicate taking a bit of a hit. Never enough to cripple them it seems.

Now would be a good time for South Aussies to band together to raise their voices in retaliation to what the Libs are trying to do in their State. I know I'd be pissed if my State Gov was about to alter it's legislation, and in turn put more money towards fighting the unwinnable War on Drugs. :doh:

• Upvote 1

It'd be interesting to know what the odds are in regards to raids and what the stats are between personal and commercial crops. Rarely read about the big ones anymore like years ago, and when you do it seems to be a Vietnamese syndicate taking a bit of a hit. Never enough to cripple them it seems.

Now would be a good time for South Aussies to band together to raise their voices in retaliation to what the Libs are trying to do in their State. I know I'd be pissed if my State Gov was about to alter it's legislation, and in turn put more money towards fighting the unwinnable War on Drugs. :doh:

Your not wrong! I'm a South Aussie and it beggars belief. In 1987 they bought in cannabis decriminalisation legislation that was years ahead of its time. In the 90's, South Australia was pretty much the most cannabis friendly place on the planet outside of holland. Cultivation up to 10 plants and possession of 500g dried, 100g in public decriminalised with a penalty of $150 on the spot fine! And now, while the rest of the world looks like its about to go full legal, they want to full war on drugs. They even used "War on Drugs" when they announced the policy. I'm honestly speechless. 

Edit:

The crazy thing is, the previous labor government under Jay Weatheral actually mentioned that they would revisit our cannabis laws after the election if they retained government and legalisation was one option they were going to consider. The election was pretty close, easily could have gone the other way. Frustrating! 

Edited by bloodshot_eyes
  • Upvote 1

Read a bit this morning about Premier Marshall doing something on facebook last night, but unfortunately it appears they ran into some technical difficulties early in the night. :D

SA Premier Steve Marshall got roasted about Cannabis Law Reform on Facebook.

Good onya's, hope the pressure is maintained on this (Bill?) and the Premier while he continues to pursue it. Like bloodshot touched on, it'd be bonkers to be heading in this direction this day n age.

• Upvote 1