Shitty weed

Not a heck of a lot. Usually consist of 2 plants. I've seen some impressive yields for such tiny spaces but a few ounces every couple months is the best you can hope for.

A mini beer fridge would be a larger scale micro grow to get an idea of scale. That or one of those 40 x40 x 70 cm? cloning tents.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

With photos you can fimm/top and train during vege but vege max 3-4 weeks depending on strain. I used to grow photo period skunks with 2 weeks vege from seed and I'd have to lst to stop them snaking into the light. That was a cupboard grow with a 400 watt cool tube. I gutted the cupboard basically 1.8 m x 50 cm x 2 m. Installed fans and inline vent. All in the back. Silenced exhaust or silenced ducting would have been ideal but I just set up a bigger grow in a room once my flat mate left. :-)

• Upvote 1

I like micro grows cookies kush start of day 1 week 3 under a 250w cooltube and a 130w cfl

I’m hoping for about 3-4 0z

Fingers crossed

It’s the only way I’ve ever done it love to do it on a bigger scale but unwanted visitors is my biggest concern

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by 420potdocter
  • Upvote 1

Cookies kush week 3 day 1 stealth setup space is only 1.6high by 800wide 600 deep attachicon.gifImage1530428393.938897.jpgattachicon.gifImage1530428426.140244.jpgattachicon.gifImage1530428460.906466.jpgattachicon.gifImage1530428498.460872.jpgattachicon.gifImage1530428522.246820.jpg

Nice grow. Too big to be a micro though. Stealth option, tents are good.

As for the sale profit thing... Most people don't know a grower, they know a dealer though. Sources are limited and most people are far from cannabis aficionado's. Indeed most couldn't tell indoor, outdoor or greenhouse, variant (Indica, sativa, hybrid), basically Fuck all.

"Bush" aka spindly semi wild poorly grown sativa swag. Makes me Fucking laugh. 1/2 the hydro is grown outdoors in greenhouses with PGR. Look at that bust in Brisbane earlier this year. 5 massive greenhouses. Every plant uniform development and size, a give away pgr being used. People couldn't differentiate. Most are just ignorant through choice, circumstance, gonna do it mentality (never gets done), or just un-educated about cannabis.

Education, explanation etc. Very important to make INFORMED CHOICES.

• Upvote 2