I need to grow some medicine ASAP

asmurfy

Question

So I was on anti depressants specifically an Sri called Zoloft for 8 months or so when I stopped I almost had a psychotic breakdown I followed all the docs instructions but I tell you that stuff is bad poison even now I’m gonna start growing my own medicine as When I used to use it before I never felt sick or had depression or anxiety so I need to grow some medicine ASAP I am in Gippsland Vic and I can’t find anything local even though it’s an emergency I have exhausted my recourses and all I can do is order some seeds and wait for it to grow hoping I can keep it together in the mean time anyway any suggestions on best variety for my needs or local growing tip would be appreciated can Wickr me at fishandchips26 or reply hear thank you all

@  ShitsNGiggles

You mentioned Yantra and another aussie canna. I have just had a look at aussie canna, they do not list on site seeds for sale. They show images that state they have auto fem etc , but even the about page loads blank. As for Yantra seeds , Ive read mixed reviews but mainly good. However always a little concern when places list which courier they use.

Thoughts?

stop fingering your camera giggleshit lol lol cute light, how many plants can you put under that mate?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just a 1 x 2 ft footprint. But for popping beans and cloning it's perfect. Probably vege for a few weeks. Have to add a second led at that point. I've a 300 watt spare.

My mate recovered from his mild cva. We have one tent up and running, helping set up another. May do one of my autos indoors under 900 watt mars led. Got some of my Arrakis autos in there atm. Bit on the small side due to my mate getting ill. I'll post pics another day.

• Upvote 1

@ ShitsNGiggles

You mentioned Yantra and another aussie canna. I have just had a look at aussie canna, they do not list on site seeds for sale. They show images that state they have auto fem etc , but even the about page loads blank. As for Yantra seeds , Ive read mixed reviews but mainly good. However always a little concern when places list which courier they use.

Thoughts?

Could try cave man seeds. Old mate caveman is not a bad guy. I've heard good feedback. Yantra have a domestic postal option I believe.

• Upvote 1