I need to grow some medicine ASAP

asmurfy

Question

So I was on anti depressants specifically an Sri called Zoloft for 8 months or so when I stopped I almost had a psychotic breakdown I followed all the docs instructions but I tell you that stuff is bad poison even now I’m gonna start growing my own medicine as When I used to use it before I never felt sick or had depression or anxiety so I need to grow some medicine ASAP I am in Gippsland Vic and I can’t find anything local even though it’s an emergency I have exhausted my recourses and all I can do is order some seeds and wait for it to grow hoping I can keep it together in the mean time anyway any suggestions on best variety for my needs or local growing tip would be appreciated can Wickr me at fishandchips26 or reply hear thank you all

Thanks that sounds like good advice cause I remember when I would use the same stuff for a while I would still get high but I would lose the rheraputical effect that calmed my anxiety and depression

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Feel for you bro, I use weed to to kill off anxiety and depression too. Currently slowing off all the other doctors advice and there pill popping epidemic [emoji40] order from yantra keep it safe and you don’t have to worry about customs BS [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

Feel for you bro, I use weed to to kill off anxiety and depression too. Currently slowing off all the other doctors advice and there pill popping epidemic [emoji40] order from yantra keep it safe and you don’t have to worry about customs BS [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

Thanks mate yep its a hard slog and those pills do more harm than good well in my case for sure. This an interesting read about the topic I found while googling some of my symptoms not good stuff and i think allt of ppl dont know rhe truth about these meds

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/antidepressants-side-effects-psychosis-nice-terror-attack-german-wings-pilot-extremism-terrorism-a7191566.html

It’s gonna be a while till you get some medicine, I’d suggest buying some in the mean time..

I realise that and I have been trying to find some to buy in the area but to no luck. Im new around here and dont know many ppl so I need to be pro-active... but I tell ya I would kill for a bud I havent smoked for a couple of years and I realise now how much it helps me get clear headed. I will keep my eye out for some until I get my first crop fingers crossed[emoji19]

• Upvote 1

Southern Star Seeds and Dinkum are awesome. They are regular so you get males. Not a problem for me in fact I love that cause I breed. Maybe for you? Anyway buy on pack have clones/seeds for life from one pack... anyway I digress.

Yantra and another aussie canna? Have feminized and auto seeds. I know southern don't do autos. I think there was mention of autos coming from dinkum??

I'd plant something like fast bud autos in a tent. Have a couple photo periods as well. You will harvest your autos 8-9 weeks from sprouting, perfect time to flip you photo period plants.

Personally I'd set up a grow room, flower tent and vege tent plus outdoors. Needing a couple new lights. Getting a grow fresh COB 600. I love their products. Probably some mars led's as well. In the future a kind 800. Want to set up a decent grow room and multiple tents. Flood n drain. Perfect room setup. Sigh...

Some days I hate being 800 miles from anyplace.

Personally I'd set up a grow room, flower tent and vege tent plus outdoors. Needing a couple new lights. Getting a grow fresh COB 600. I love their products. Probably some mars led's as well. In the future a kind 800. Want to set up a decent grow room and multiple tents. Flood n drain. Perfect room setup. Sigh...

Some days I hate being 800 miles from anyplace.

Thanks for the tips bro much appreciated. I will definatly take your comments into concideration on my first grow cheers