Is this grow on the right path?

Looking good. Sorry if it's already been discussed but may I suggest you tighten your net and maybe replace it with nylon or better quality twine ( not wire or fishing line ). When your flowers begin to get heavy and have grown through that loose net they're going to cause all sorts of headaches. Especially if you run into a problem and need to move or remove the planter pots from your grow space. Otherwise they look like healthy plants.

Looking good. Sorry if it's already been discussed but may I suggest you tighten your net and maybe replace it with nylon or better quality twine ( not wire or fishing line ). When your flowers begin to get heavy and have grown through that loose net they're going to cause all sorts of headaches. Especially if you run into a problem and need to move or remove the planter pots from your grow space. Otherwise they look like healthy plants.

Yes I think you are spot on. I too was thinking my net is too flimsy to support the plants properly. I will head to bunnings, buy some thin plastic electrical tubes, make a frame and use a clothes line to build a better net. :) hopefully i can manage it. Thank you very much.

Don I noticed the "Eco Neem" in the list of your favorite nutes part of the profile info. What is your thoughts on it? I was at the bunnings few days back and checked it thinking if it will help with fungus gnats i see a few of them. But on eco neem it says not to use on vegetables and fruits, edibles. I then gave up buying it. 

Don I noticed the "Eco Neem" in the list of your favorite nutes part of the profile info. What is your thoughts on it? I was at the bunnings few days back and checked it thinking if it will help with fungus gnats i see a few of them. But on eco neem it says not to use on vegetables and fruits, edibles. I then gave up buying it.

Neem is fine. You may find not recommended on fruits and vegetables as it can be used as a Foilar sprays to get rid of pests and it has a unique musk to it. However soil drenches with it should kill any gnats larvae/eggs, I think Neem actually works by confusing their sexual reproduction so they don’t mate or something like that. I have used in cannabis a lot and never noticed a difference I just don’t Foilar spray after 3 weeks into flower

• Upvote 1

Neem is fine. You may find not recommended on fruits and vegetables as it can be used as a Foilar sprays to get rid of pests and it has a unique musk to it. However soil drenches with it should kill any gnats larvae/eggs, I think Neem actually works by confusing their sexual reproduction so they don’t mate or something like that. I have used in cannabis a lot and never noticed a difference I just don’t Foilar spray after 3 weeks into flower

Thanks, I am trying an organic grow in organic soil and biobizz. Maybe the eco neem will spoil the organicness? :P I read that diatomaceous earth is good for fungus gnats. Have you tried it? Where do you buy it? Is the "tomato dust" the same thing?

• Upvote 1