Post your favourite edible recipie

RSO 95 % good grade ethanol home distilled. Basic dark chocolate: almond milk, dark chocolate, sugar and olive oil spread (butter alternative).

Reduce RSO to a thick syrup. Add ingredients over heat. Add RSO. Mix well and distill any remaining ethanol. Add to chocolate mould or biscuits and set in fridge. This mix was a couple ounces bud run. post-63674-153032580327_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153032582115_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

RSO 95 % good grade ethanol home distilled. Basic dark chocolate: almond milk, dark chocolate, sugar and olive oil spread (butter alternative).

Reduce RSO to a thick syrup. Add ingredients over heat. Add RSO. Mix well and distill any remaining ethanol. Add to chocolate mould or biscuits and set in fridge. This mix was a couple ounces bud run. attachicon.gifIMG-20180625-WA0000.jpegattachicon.gifIMG_20180624_190056.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Looks like a winner shitngiggles, cheers for sharing :D

• Upvote 1

post-4942-0-92061400-1530418513_thumb.jpeg

Standard brownie mix but use concentrated OJ or other juice (raspberry is excellent too) instead of water and cannabutter for the oil /butter

the more flavours the less the canna butter taste comes through.

I made a fresh raspberry/boysenberry conserve with 1/4c sugar- a container of frozen berry's (heaping cup?) and a spoon of orange juice - cooked a few min on boil - strained it and poured the seed-free berry mix onto the top of the brownies before cooking.

Pict does no justice.

• Upvote 3

attachicon.gifIMG_7466-1.jpeg

Standard brownie mix but use concentrated OJ or other juice (raspberry is excellent too) instead of water and cannabutter for the oil /butter

the more flavours the less the canna butter taste comes through.

I made a fresh raspberry/boysenberry conserve with 1/4c sugar- a container of frozen berry's (heaping cup?) and a spoon of orange juice - cooked a few min on boil - strained it and poured the seed-free berry mix onto the top of the brownies before cooking.

Pict does no justice.

hey Matti!!

great to see you around the place again and thanks heaps for sharing, looks like a very tasty brownie indeed :D

Have brownie recipe that requires 8 oz of leaf if I use heads will I have to adjust amount thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

sounds great potepete, looking forward to the recipie

Made some ISO using all my crappy bud; decided to start playing with the making of "something other than brownies" medibles

Been wanting to make canna gummies but you need moulds... fuck that

my answer 

Fruit Leather, kind of like a fruit rollup 

Amounts dont matter much, the more fruit the more final product

a few old apples, old frozen raspberries a few squirts of honey and lemon or lime juice to keep the colour of the fruit vibrant

cut the apples tossed the cores, did not peal the apple, nor did I seed the raspberries 

add it all to a small pan, covered with water and let it boil till the apples became mush

mush it all up with a blender/food processor/tato masher - make it as smooth as you want (I left all the fibre stuff in there)

post-4942-0-18662000-1541387824_thumb.jpeg

and then added food coloring (i wanted to play with colour)

measured out two cups of sauce each cup got a full gram of iso/qwick wash oil mixed into the still-warm/hot fruit sauce

post-4942-0-05593000-1541387848_thumb.jpeg

put non-stick paper/al foil on a flat pan then top it with the fruit mix

post-4942-0-48711800-1541387867_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-44289000-1541387890_thumb.jpeg

smooth the mixture out and put too into a 100c oven for a few hours - until the canna leather becomes tacky

can also leave the oven light on (that should keep the oven near 70c) let sit over-night

cool - cut - done

mine it still in the oven 

dont forget to eat the dirty cups, spoon masher etc... I'm high as a kite

• Upvote 3