weird how i+'s on one plan+ when all o+hers are living same life

have u calibra+ed ure p.h me+er of+en?

I know right.... this is really bugging me. No idea which ones to grow on now either. Looks like it might even be the one that got topped right down to the cotlydens!

Yep ph pen is calibrated also checked with a manual soil testing kit, and checked water with flairform manual ph kit...

Its probably ya worm shit causing the problems

Or the dolimite

Why do you say that pedro? I add the compost mix to create a more living medium and the dolomite for cal/mag and ph buffering. Neither have been a problem in the past :-(

Edit: man that had me confused for a second there pedro i was thinking i am sure i have replied to this already... must of smoked a few too many tonight

What's your medium, what's lights out temps?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Medium is listed in original post and lights out temps around 18c Edited by melacao