Hi guys

So I've tried to match it and figure out what this is but just seem to get to the bottom of it. Been progressing over a couple of weeks or so now....

So theyre bag seed, 6 planted and 6 female... wish i had room for them all. The two seemingly strongest looking plants which i was planning to grow on (dont need more than two plants) slowed up a few weeks in. Theyre extremely bushy and have developed this discolouration & spotting around the edges of leaves.

Ph is fine. Been flushed. Bigger pots. Plenty of calcium and magnesium and have given extra potassium, no response. New growth is slightly affected now. Wasnt earlier...

No bugs or critters around. Also not all 6 plants have this issue.. the ones that do - not as bad. What is going on??

One plant (on a side note) that, with only 4 fresh true leaves, got its head cut off by some creature at night (were started outside for first few days) right down to a few millimetres above the cotlydens. I gave it a chance and 2.5 weeks later true leaves emerged from the crack inbetween cotlydens and stem, all warped. Grew 4 tops from the start and is now going strong. Will give it it's own thread with pics soon..

Extra info:

900w led lights

Temp 22-25c

Rh: 40-50%

Watering every dew days.

Ozi magic nutes

Here's pics of the plants in question...

post-62523-0-06584700-1529194811_thumb.jpg

post-62523-0-68533500-1529194860_thumb.jpg

post-62523-0-27271900-1529194922_thumb.jpg

Tried more potassium Tunkers, continued to get worse. Also other 4 plants that have lived the same life arent anywhere near as bad and ive never had problems with potassium deficiency using ozi magic nutes before. Always worked a treat.

Sorry Tunkers there's 250 pages in that thread - anywhere in particular i should be looking?

Tried more potassium Tunkers, continued to get worse. Also other 4 plants that have lived the same life arent anywhere near as bad and ive never had problems with potassium deficiency using ozi magic nutes before. Always worked a treat.

Sorry Tunkers there's 250 pages in that thread - anywhere in particular i should be looking?

lol that's just my signature mate you don't need to read my thread. If it's not k then I don't know mate. Hope someone can help

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

• Upvote 1

p.h ?

light burn?

some of those leaves could get a job at taco bell

lol they hire tacos do they bob? I would love to be served by a fucking taco and then eat one right in front of it's face, like it's their taco baby!... Mmm tacos

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

• Upvote 1