Nute Strength - Watering Frequency

Up your run off, get more air across top of canopy

Always test run off

As I've stated b4 u will be surprised how much solution u use

If u can hold a feather in your room , go around n see where your dead spots r , if the feathers don't move in any location u have a problem waiting to occur

Again u will be surprised where the feather doesn't move

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Cheers micmac. I'll put the box fan in soon. ATM just an oscillating office fan hitting up under the canopy.

I'll test the run off before upping the frequency just to confirm that's the problem. It's dripping out of the bottom of the fabric pots now, not flowing out so that may be the issue.

I'll update once I've done the test (hopefully tomorrow morning).

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Update - so I've collected and tested the run off. Figures are below.

Switch to 12/12 on 1st May - NL photo so they reckon 7-9 week flowering time.

Going in right now - PPM 580, PH 6.3 

Coming out - PPM 685, PH 6.7 

There is decent runoff, about 2 litres per 3 gal pot.

RH 79%, Temp 17.4 - I know this is not great. But this is something I have to live with as I cant manage this in the space. I've noticed no moisture build up on the leaves in the morning as lights come on. There are no rust spots. The fan I can see is moving everything nicely running 24x7 although I'll still put up that box fan when I can (micmacs feather test)

My summary of watering -

From flower to 1 week ago - watering every second day with between 800 to 1100 ppm.

A week a go until yesterday - watering 3 x day with 720 ppm.

Today collected runoff - watered just this morning with 580 ppm and collected above results.

Keep in mind I had the newbie issue of only using H&G B for the first several weeks of flower (another post). So just another variable to confuse things further. After mixing A&B noticed great leaf growth I'm guessing because of the N in the H&G A.

So, just in my opinion, I think the combo of high PPM, watering every other day, my bad nute mixing and now maybe more frequent watering dissolving the salts I am getting nute burn?

If I'm right (I may not be) then whats the best way to get back on track? Do one all mighty flush? Or just keep up with the feeding schedule but with just plain phed water until run off is at an acceptable level?

Thanks for your help all.

MLG