Mold?

Yeah looks like the standard shit that you'd find around the traps, I've seen this stuff before not sure if it's mould either but looks like it.

yeah it was mouldly bud. It tasted like the smell in a old tent from the 80s lol  . I guess if theres a market for it will sell. Its upsetting thought because normally the growers who put this shit out in bulk grow some good shit for street pot anyways . I smoked the 3 grams not sick atm odd thing is though although it felt damp and smelt off the stems on the inside snapped while the bud around it was damp . I live another day lol 

Haha all good itichydad. Headache implies stay away to me. Ive only ever smoked it a few times. Problem is over the last 10years thats all that is available 90% of the time. I feel sorry for the poor pricks that have to smoke it not everyone has the luxury of being able to grow there own like us on here. Fucking Asian *#%@^

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah this reason is exactly why I have looked at growing im smoking the same sub par shit from Melbourne to cairns the shits every where . Its not normally as bad as this lot though . I think ill stick to smoking my bush . 

Could be someone tried to rehydrate it for extra weight,,but didn't do it long enough for the moisture to get right in.

Seen it done ,,,damp on the outside but dry inside,,,,strait away you know someone's trying to rip you off.

i seen stuff at shop , expensive as shit$500 / litres

Dip dry buds then let them dry, stacks weight on

They use to preserve flowers for longer life

i seen stuff at shop , expensive as shit$500 / litres

Dip dry buds then let them dry, stacks weight on

They use to preserve flowers for longer life

There is a thread mentioning that shit,,,think it left a whitish waxy type residue, ,,its at the hydro shop I go to as well.

Pisses me off that they sell the shit,,,busy shop,,surely makes enough money without having to stock and sell that crap.

Your growing now arnt you ?

Won't be long and you won't need to know any dealers.

That's a blessing on its own.

I am attempting to master the art of growing theres been a lot of hurdles and mistakes but I am confident in my self :) .but for the mean time I have to really on shit like this . Although it is selling a drug it upsets me that people can still put this shit on the market when it has the ability to kill someone .