Mold?

Know a few mates that sell around here and its all thats available its full pgh i think that's the acronym. Asians took over about 10yrs ago they steal power and do monster grows in industrial and residential areas. No one bothers to compete with them anymore my mate sells ozs for $210 but its rubbish. Might as well smoke a cigarette

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

We call it headache weed

this will sound like ya dad talkin , sorry mate but 

don't give shit weed funny cute names 

the funny names helps you over look 

the dangers & lets you buy & consume

something you prob shouldn't 

ps PGR's plant growth regulators , just keep in mind there are Naturally Occurring PGR's that i would use all the time in organic growing 

like using Alfalfa or lucerne as it's known here , there is a pgr in alfalfa called triacontanol , there's pgr's in kelp , aloe vera , coconut water  

• Upvote 1

this will sound like ya dad talkin , sorry mate but

don't give shit weed funny cute names

the funny names helps you over look

the dangers & lets you buy & consume

something you prob shouldn't

ps PGR's plant growth regulators , just keep in mind there are Naturally Occurring PGR's that i would use all the time in organic growing

like using Alfalfa or lucerne as it's known here , there is a pgr in alfalfa called triacontanol , there's pgr's in kelp , aloe vera , coconut water

Haha all good itichydad. Headache implies stay away to me. Ive only ever smoked it a few times. Problem is over the last 10years thats all that is available 90% of the time. I feel sorry for the poor pricks that have to smoke it not everyone has the luxury of being able to grow there own like us on here. Fucking Asian cunts

• Upvote 1