Will this soil mix be ok

Hi All

I need help as i have only grown DWC, and have decided to try soil in my tent. I would like some input on this mix Please.

seedling mix

mushroom compost

peat moss

perlite

Blood and bone

Clay balls

Is there anything i will need to add to this to help the mix

Cheers

Personally I’m not a fan of perlite or clay balls. Maybe swap it out for pumice or scoria a bit more porous and better for aeration. Generally I mix 1/3 of each so 1/3 compost, 1/3 peat moss (remember to pre soak this before adding to mix or it may become hydrophobic), 1/3 aeration ie pumice/scoria

Additionals I add in personally - some neem tree granules, kelp/seaweed ground up (usually can buy this as a horse feed), basalt rock dust or glacial rock dust, blood and bone, Dolomite lime usually that’s what I go with top with some earth worm castings and bobs your uncle - straight water feeds all you need till flower

ok cool mate 

not sure that it's that much less work considering you most likely veg longer 

as far as day to day stuff go's , yeah it's prob less work , not that i've ever grown hydro to really know 

larger volumes of living soil & cover cropping can help with water only feeds , still needs a bit of work at the front end 

to get the biology happening , using blumats can also help 

plenty of good people on here that are happy to help so ask away 

good luck with it mate & i wish you well with ya projects 

you can do both top dress or add as part of a soil mix 

if you use castings as a top dress add a good layer of mulch to keep the castings moist 

keep in mind if you add a few worms & keep them fed via that mulch layer 

they will multiply & make castings in the pot , feed the pot not the plant , as they say