Nimbin 2019

I really want to make it back one year, made it for 2 in a row back in '13 '14 I think it was. awesome time apart from getting arrested and charged with RDT that was a headache so yeah lol never driving over there again.

but I got 3 young kids now and not working anymore, so saving up for a holiday is a laughable matter, wont be going anywhere soon.

Have always wanted to go to Mardigrass. I was going to invite a mate and maybe his GF along next year but dunno. Maybe drive in a couple of days before hand and leave a couple of days after will be safe enough to escape an RDT.

I get paranoid even driving through the Mid North Coast as im always high and carrying. One look at me and they will have me a licken. Try to avoud that area at all costs, which is a shame cos its real beautiful around there.