Nimbin 2019

Thought you were coming with me Billy lol

Be good to see you all there anyhow.  lol

Who knows maybe if you got room in the bus and your allowed i'll squeeze my way in there somehow, even if I don't fit in ;)

Otherwise, i'll take note of a bus with "stoners" written all over it, maybe you can stick an ozstoner banner on the side of it or sumpin lmao

:)

Edited by Pippin

Thought you were coming with me Billy lol

Be good to see you all there anyhow. lol

Who knows maybe if you got room in the bus and your allowed i'll squeeze my way in there somehow, even if I don't fit in ;)

Otherwise, i'll take note of a bus with "stoners" written all over it, maybe you can stick an ozstoner banner on the side of it or sumpin lmao

:)

Fuck her let's do it. Cops can't say shit as long as they can't find the stuff and the driver is clean. All I do is vape CBD maybe once a week. Hubby needs the stuff more than me and one of us has to keep a licence.

Got enough camping gear around to house 15 or 20 people.

Easy pickup point at the pub. Billy can guess which one.[emoji16][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk