Newbies sad seedlings

Yeah, jury is still out with that one about keeping roots in the dark.

I still practice that theory nonetheless. But I'm sure at times when doing DWC there is some degree of light getting to the roots even though I light-proof the buckets to the best of my ability. Maybe it's a case of not enough light getting to them to cause complications..

Dunno.

Yeah they are in clear cups, I like beings able to keep an eye on the roots and moisture content of the coco as I’m not confident with it yet, I didn’t think the light getting to the roots would be too big an issue but I’ll do some reading and see what I can find. I am waiting on the second r450 LED so I can eventually bump up productivity. The new seedlings are going along awesomely in the coco so far, it’s just too freaking cold in the tent so I’m gonna need to get one of them lovely looking tube heaters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk