Newbies sad seedlings

Hey guys, I’ve just recently decided to start growing, I’ve decided to practice with a few free bag seeds that looked perfect for germination. I’m currently in the process of buying actual equipment for a coco coir tent grow (just got the tent today, fuck yes! and I’ve got a buddy mailing me one of his 450w viparspectra LED units) but meanwhile I have these bag seeds I mentioned currently growing outdoors in soil while I wait for the lights and other gadgets to get here, i brought them inside last night due to the cold weather and returned them to sunlight early this morning only to find the two youngest of the four seedlings has started turn a dark green/brown colour, I’ve been doings a lot of reading up on cultivating cannabis in the past few months, and have been doing copious amounts of research all morning trying to diagnose the problem with these seedlings to no avail, I thought it looks like nute burn but that can’t be possible as the potting mix I have them in has no nutes in it as far as I was told by the friend who gave it to me. I’ve taken a a couple of pics to help with the diagnosis I guess. Thanks a tonne in advance guys!

welcome s11. mate they look fried, like they have had too much food already. that potting mix doesn't look much chop. and u can see the effects of the cold. what part of aus are u in? might be worth waiting longer...

all the best anyway,

Thought they might be a bit gone, I didn’t have much hope for these as they were an experiment born out of a whim, curiosity is peaking though as there is two more of these same seeds that are still growing and are nearly double the size of the ones pictured, with no apparent signs of any issues, I’ve just received my viparspectra led, and have a decent ventilation system I jerry rigged temporarily to the tent so I’m gonna stick the two healthy ones inside the tent under the led where it’s a lot nicer temp wise.