Lighting problem

Howdy Folks, I have a few plants in a tent, they are about 7 weeks old, i changed the lights to 12/12 about a week or go.

This morning i just noticed that my light was not on, Something has happened to the timer and the time had been somehow reset and it was running late so had not turned on, no idea how many days this has been going on, probably only a couple of days, about 3 hours late coming on so i am thinking that for the last day or 3 they have only been getting 9 hours of light instead of 12.

My question to you gurus is.. What is going to happen when  switch it back to 12/12? are they going to revert back to vegetating or stay in flowering mode?

Help/??

If you have it still at 12/12 they should still stay in flowering. From my knowledge if they have above 13hours of light in an indoor environment they will stay in veg less than that they will flower. If they are only getting 9 hours they should be fine just they would have lost that energy from the light. However I wouldn’t stress they should be fine
  • Upvote 1