Rick Simpson Oil in Australia (Melbourne)?

Rukas

Question

Hi guys,

My mum "beat" ovarian cancer a couple of years ago but it appears to be back in her liver. Just found out. She's already frail and weak as it is from the previous treatment, and is worried about repeating it. She's asked for me to look into Cannabis oil.

After some research I see that RSO is what we need, and I can already see there are a lot of scam websites out there (fucking horrible people to scam sick people). Is RSO something that can be sourced in Melbourne? Or Adelaide? Or legitimately online and shipped?

Thanks guys

Edited by Rukas

So. I was just doing some searching around and found this -

http://rickshempoil.com.au/

They have an address in Melbourne and a 180@ number -

Ricks Oil

585 Little Collins Street

Free Call 1800 556 530 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday

I really have no idea how legit this is or scam or even to the point how they can operate a business legally!!!

Love to get some feedback on this. My dad’s been diagnosed with primary liver cancer, so I’m on the same path.

Was considering growing but I have no idea where to get seeds from....

Edited by moikila

It’s hard to say, their website is very vague. Who knows if they are just peddling hemp oil, which will be of no use if trying to treat your Father.

You could get yourself a pound & make your own oil. The RSO process is well covered online. The only problem there is knowing exactly what you’re buying. Could be loaded with nasty chemicals.

My brother in law reached out to the Church of Ubuntu based out of Newcastle. Not sure if they are still operational but might be worth contacting them.

Good luck to You & your Father, I sincerely wish the best for you both

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I agree with JT710, you can never be sure of what you are getting unless you grow and process your own.

People talk of buying an elbow (Lb) and making your own BUT if the benefit to your father is minimal that can be an expensive way to go.

Depending on the dosage rates you are intending you could buy a couple of oz, make your own to determine the effectiveness for your father

If the benefit is positive then look at getting the Lb from there.

I've posted a bit of a 'How to' on the previous page and if you have questions then please do ask.

Merl1n