Rick Simpson Oil in Australia (Melbourne)?

Rukas

Question

Hi guys,

My mum "beat" ovarian cancer a couple of years ago but it appears to be back in her liver. Just found out. She's already frail and weak as it is from the previous treatment, and is worried about repeating it. She's asked for me to look into Cannabis oil.

After some research I see that RSO is what we need, and I can already see there are a lot of scam websites out there (fucking horrible people to scam sick people). Is RSO something that can be sourced in Melbourne? Or Adelaide? Or legitimately online and shipped?

Thanks guys

Edited by Rukas

I agree with Pedro

You really can't be sure of what you are getting buying online

But it's real easy to make, I make my own. Growing it takes time (again as Pedro states) but if you can obtain an oz, that's enough to get you started
​Here's a few links that may assist

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/79676-cbd-oil-some-very-helpful-info-and-links/page-1
​Here's a link to the method I used

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/56673-introducing-aho-aussie-hash-oil-the-sunny-method/

Hope it Helps

Merl1n

Have you thought about a tincture instead? I make some using OP rum

From what I briefly read just now, tincture has more of a "high" effect, lol Im not sure how she would react to that, but maybe she'd love it lol.

I just havent come across any evidence that it's as effective as RSO at treating a late stage or metastasized cancer.

Fair enough, I was just thinking of other options.

If you are concern with the volatility of iso oil, I used a rice cooker to evaporate the iso from the mix and no naked flames within the vicinity.

If you have a window open and a fan blowing to dissipate the fumes, you should be OK IMO

Merl1n